To obtain or renew their entry permission, residents don't have to go through the trouble of gathering all of their documentation and running to an agent. Rather, the procedure may now be completed with a few clicks.
Residents of the UAE may issue their entry permission using the UAEICP mobile application or ICP's website.
Here is a 4-step guide to online permit issuance that includes important details to remember for a smooth transaction.
How does it work?
- Make an account with UAE Pass by registering. If users have already registered, they can easily use smart services by logging in.
- Next, choose the service for issuing resident permits.
- Residents will need to fill out an application that requires documentation and customer information. They can then go ahead and pay the fees after this.
- The permit will be emailed to the residents. After payment, this can take up to 48 hours to complete.
Crucial points to bear in mind
1. If you want to renew and replace your permit online, make sure you input your Emirates ID number and the expiration date accurately.
2. To prevent any delays in the application process, thoroughly check all the information entered before paying the fees. This contains, among other necessary information, your phone number, email address, and delivery method. Providing precise data guarantees that the application will be processed quickly and within the allotted time. The ICP will review the entered data.
3. The sponsored person should have access to a passport that has a minimum six-month validity term.
4. In order to prevent the request's activation from being canceled, clients must ensure that prerequisites such as a medical checkup and the availability of insurance are completed within the allotted time before acquiring the service.